Lake of the Ozarks Food Bank Advisory Council
The Lake of the Ozarks Food Bank Advisory Council is established as a means to strengthen the ties between The Food Bank and Camden, Miller, and Morgan counties with the goal of helping those who are in need of food assistance.
OUR COMMUNITY NEEDS HELP
- 1 in 6 adults and 1 in 5 children in our community struggles with hunger on a regular basis.
- More than half of the children in Mid-Missouri public schools qualify for free or reduced-price school lunches.
- Nearly 15% of Missourians live at 100% or below the Federal Poverty Level.
- In 2015, 277,687 Missouri children lived at 100% or below the Federal Poverty Level.
Supporters of the Food Bank For Central & Northeast Missouri
- A regional disaster and hunger relief network
- Member of Feeding America
- Serving a 32-county service area
- 1 of 6 food banks in Missouri: The only to distribute food to partner agencies at no charge
- 145 partner agencies: Food pantries, Soup kitchens, Shelters